- Where will we pick up or drop off our luggage at the airport?
- The courier will meet you outside the passenger arrivals/departures terminal. This is where taxis and shuttle buses pick up and drop off passengers. We will notify you with a specific passenger pickup area once the courier arrives.
- What Regions do you service?
- We service the New Orleans Metropolitan Area as well as parts of the West Bank, Metairie and Kenner.
- Do you have a physical location?
- Yes, please check our Counter Service locations on our booking form.
- Can I store my bags overnight?
- Of course. You can store your bags for as many nights as you want!
- What are your hours?
- We offer a 24 hour On-Demand luggage service, though please note that additional fees apply between 7pm–7am.
- Is my luggage safe and secure?
- Yes, your bags are stored in climate controlled units with 24 hour surveillance. This facility is closed to the general public. Tamper evident tags are also available upon request.
- Are you insured?
- Yes, we are insured for up to $1000 total liability for lost or damaged items. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details on items covered.
- How do I pay?
- Once you've got your quote you can go through to our secure online checkout. Our drivers are not able to accept any cash as payment.
- What if I need to add or subtract bags?
- Please contact customer service at +1 504-371-5479 or respond to your email confirmation to add or subtract bags.
- What if I need my luggage returned earlier than the scheduled time?
- We suggest notifying us at most 60 minutes after your reservation starts to avoid additional fees.
- Can I trust that you will be on time, I have a flight to catch?
- Yes, we have never had a customer miss their flight. If you happen to be the first customer to miss a flight because we are delayed, we will get your luggage to you on our dime.
- What if I am late?
FOR DELIVERIES: Our pick-up and drop-off window is 15 minutes following your reservation times. If we do not hear from you, the courier will leave at 5 minutes past your reservation time, and your order will be canceled without a refund. At this point you will have to make a new reservation if you still require service. Please allow enough time to accommodate this delivery window. (The late fee does not apply to incoming flights/cruises/buses provided you leave us your travel information) (However you will not be entitled to a refund without notice of delay at least 90 minutes before your reservation start time) Best practice is to notify us as soon as you know you are delayed.
FOR COUNTER-SERVICE: Your reservation window is one hour following your reservation times after which point late fees will go into effect. In addition there is a $24.99 after hours fee that goes into effect at 7:00pm and a $4.99 per bag daily fee that goes into effect at midnight.
If you are late and can't collect your luggage on time then we can ship it to you. This is charged separately and will include a handling fee.
- Can I leave/pick-up my bags from my hotel front desk?
- Yes we recommend it, just make sure you clear it with your hotel and let us know.
If you've got a not so common question then please call us